Please be patient as we ramp back up in stages with a careful eye on safety, social distancing and local government updates. We took the past month to focus on bringing our safety and cleanliness protocol to a new level. During this unusual time we have rolled out the following cleanliness and safety measures:
• Team members are required to sanitize their hands between guest interactions
• Team members must wash their hands frequently
• Pens used for signing and credit card machines are disinfected after every use
• Team members showing signs of any illness are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately. They are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared by a medical professional. We are checking the temperature of all employees upon arrival to work.
• Staggered staffing and staggered seating are both in place to limit human to human interaction